Nominations will open on Wednesday 27th February and close at 11.59pm on Wednesday 10th April 2019. ALL nominations must be submitted via the pdf form. If you are unable to complete the pdf form, please contact us via email.In 2019 a nomination requires:
- A completed nomination form (including nominator and nominee statement)
- Application must be completed via the online submission process.
- A maximum four page CV
- One portrait photograph of at least 300 dpi resolution
Please read all the eligibility, selection and other background before submitting a nomination.
How to complete this form:
- Open the Nomination pdf Form and Download the pdf to your computer ( use the Download or Save As option on your browser or via the Print Form and Print to PDF option on the form)
- Open the pdf on your computer in Adobe.
- Fill in all relevant details on your computer
- Save As – remembering to include your surname in the file name
- Submit Form.
If your system will not allow you to submit then simply email completed form , together with your Photo and CV to Tallpoppycampaign@gmail.com